1963/2013: 50 years of dedication
L’Officina Meccanica Genini was founded in Vaprio d'Adda in 1963 by Enrico and Carla Genini. For more than 50 years it has been providing subcontract machining services to high technological standards and is specialized in precision machining on dies and pressure die casts to form bar turned pieces in various and complex forms.
The company started by producing small mechanical parts on the basis of drawings provided by the client, but thanks to their commitment and professionalism, over the years the two owners earned the trust of clients who were becoming ever more important: the plant was expanded and the machine inventory increased both in quantity and in quality and their sons took over the control of the company.
New generation transfer machines and CNC machining centres were introduced, quality control was expanded - with 3D measuring machines, a metrology lab and specific staff training - and product industrialisation processes were introduced to offer improved collaboration with clients.
Today, the manufacturing plant is spread over a covered area of 1600 m2 housing the tooling department, a production department, an assembly department, a metrology lab and technical and administrative offices. The total area, including the external area covers 3200 m2
The commitment of the founders Enrico and Carla combined with a passion for technology has been passed onto their sons Roberto, Luca and Franco, the current owners who renew the company every day with a tradition of dedication to work and respect for quality.